My Fab Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Passion for Promarkers New Challenge - Embossing - Dry or Heat


We have a new challenge starting today over at Passion for Promarkers with the theme chosen by ME!  So I've chosen Embossing, Heat or Dried or both in my case!
I've used another adorable digi  image from Mo Manning called Paddy which you can find here in Mo's  store. 
For the embossing, I embossed the cream paper for the middle flower with a grid-effect folder to match the background paper and then I also embossed the middle kraft coloured mat.  Finally, I added a load of Aged Taupe and Aged Ivory Frantage for a bit heat embossing.


I think the papers are by an american company called Recollections- they were part of the 10 kilos I bought back from California last year!


Our sponsors for this challenge are the fab Polka Doodles, so I do hope you will come along and join in with this week, just remember to use your Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Tiras or Aquamarkers in your project.


7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fantastic card, love the colours and the flowers.
Lorraine

Daniele said...

omg another amazing card
hugs

heidy said...

What a beautiful card Julie!!
XXX Heidy

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, wonderful card Julie, brilliant colouring of the image and love all the details.
luv
Debby

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Julie, I love the cute image and pretty flowers. Beautiful layout.

coops said...

so stunning julie.fabulous colouring and image and i love your rich colours and embossing.
loving the new look blog too :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Is this Nick? He is sooooo cute! Love your fancy flowers and of course the amazing colouring. Love, Lesley