My Fab Followers

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Passion for Promarkers One for the Boys

Oops - forgot to schedule this one this morning!!  It's for our new challenge over at A Passion For Promarkers with our theme of One for the Boys chosen by our wonderful Nic.  I've used Mo Manning's Big Guy's Bike and then used some Wanderlust Papers from Basic Grey.
I'm not a fan of having of make boy cards as I don't like not being able to embellish them within in an inch of their lives!  However, this one I've managed to restrain myself and simply added on the sentiment using a Sizzix stamp and die combo.

Our  sponsor this week is Letraset and they are offering one lucky winner a prize of a 6 pack of Flex markers. 

Link_156x120

Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's wonderful male focussed cards here!!




3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your fabulous mans card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning male card Julie.i love your papers and fantastic image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Perfect paper choices with this fun guy! Hugs, Lesley