My Fab Followers

Friday 31 October 2014

Snowflake cards



Just nipping on to share a quick Christmas card that I made 10 of over the last couple of days!  The large snow flake type decorative die is by Joy Craft and was purchased from the lovely Tracy Payne and her new venture bringing us in the UK all the lovely Noor design craft items.  So pleased with it and with the fabulous service from Tracy :).  You can find her new shop here - Noor Designs UK.

The other snowflake die is from Crafts Too and the little birds are Impression Obsession, with the sentiment which I've embossed coming from PaperTrey Ink.
We've spent the last week packing up the house as we inch ever closer to our move-having a garage sale tomorrow to try and offload some of our accumulated-over-the-last-25 years stuff!  Not even attempted my craft room yet - think I'm going to leave it as late as possible as I can't bear the thought of not being able to nip up and do a bit of colouring or finish off my Christmas cards - I'm about half way!!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Juliexxx



2 comments:

Jacee said...

What a lovely design Julie, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooooh I love these. So pretty in red and white. Love the little birdies and the pretty pearls on your bows. I might have to detour to Tracy's shop for a minute...
Hugs, Lesley