My Fab Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Easel card for Passion for Promarkers DT with Spoiled from Mo's Digital Pencil!


I don't know what is wrong with me at the minute - my mind has gone to mush, and I'm forgetting things left, right and centre. Yep, made this card in plenty of time for today's DT post for Passion for Promarkers and yet forgot to post it on my blog! Still, better late than never and here I am.  
Our challenge today is to make an Easel card, as chosen by our wonderful Loopy Lou, and I must say I really enjoyed making this one. Especially love this image, Spoiled from Mo's Digital Pencil.
Of course she is coloured with Promarkers and then I've used all sorts of Marianne Dies, Papers and Design Folders as below:
LR0316 - Boots and Buxus
CR1206 - Basket of Flowers
LR0360 - Tiny's Grass Border (new and I love it and only £3.99 here at Crafts U Love!!)
CR1263 - Garden Trellis Panel
DF3403 - Brick Embossing folder (comes with brick die)
Marianne Papers - Belle Fleur ( I think, sorry!) 
Then sentiment stamps, tags and dies are all PTI, the little watering can is from Dienamics, I think and the garden lights on the panel are Poppy Stamps
The other goodies are all from stash.  

We're being sponsored this week at PFP by Michele R Designs with a fab 10 Euro voucher to spend in her store

Michele R Designs New Logo

 Don't forget to check out the awesome makes by the rest of my awesome teamies here at PFP.
That's all for now folks, thanks so much for popping by!
Juliexx

5 comments:

Sue said...

gorgeous colouring Julie,love your card :)

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Julie, love it!

Donna x

Jacee said...

Wow, this is fabulous Julie, I'm lovin' that sassy little lady!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Love the scene you've created. So pretty.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooooooh I love, love, love this!!! What a fabulous scene and what lovely dies. Love your wall and trellis and lanterns and all the garden elements with this sweetly coloured image! A wonderful job, Julie! Hope you are having a lovely time in your own garden with your girls and boys! Love Lesley x