My Fab Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Passion for Promarkers Blues and Purples



Our daughters visited us at the weekend to celebrate Holly's birthday later this week.  I made this card because she loves purples and then discovered that the colour theme fitted perfectly with this week's Passion for Promarkers colour challenge - lucky that as I'd run out of time to make my DT card!  (I think I must have know subconsciously.)  This is the colour palette below as chosen by our wonderful Lou!
Lou's colour challenge week 296
My image is an oldie from my  Sugar Nellie stash, and a delight to colour.
Behind the image, I've use a heart die combo from Marianne Designs - CR1225.
I added some Spellbinders curved edged borders and sentiments cut with dies from Paper Trey Ink. The large flowers were  from best matey, Lesley, and the rest from stash.
Our fab sponsors for this week's challenge are Bugaboo Stamps who are offering our lucky winner a $21 voucher to spend with them!

bugaboo badge
Don't forget to check out the gorgeous makes of my PFP teamies here - thanks for popping by!!
Juliexxx

4 comments:

coops said...

so beautiful julie.i love the pretty image and your detailing and design are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous layout for this card Julie and lovely colours too. Just so beautiful.
Lorraine

Jacee said...

What a wonderful striking card Julie, gorgeous work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

So perfect for Holly! A beautiful card! Hugs, Lesley