My Fab Followers

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Spooky Birthday

 Today's card is for our new challenge starting over on A Passion for Promarkers with a theme of Spooky Birthday.  So I've used this little cutie pie Hobson on Halloween from Mo's Digital Pencil.
My papers are from My Mind's Eye including the sentiments and the birthday word was die-cut using a PaperTrey Ink die.  As always there's a few Marianne Dies on my card as follows:
Frame - Anja's Oval - LR0376
Trees - CR1338
Squirrel - CR1340
Acorns- LR0373
Toadstools - LR0372
Lace Border - LR0385

Our sponsors for this challenge are the fab Bugaboo who are offering a $21 voucher for their store - great prize huh!!

Bugaboo
As ever, my lovely PFP teamies have some wonderfully spooky cards to share with you and you can check them out here.

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love this fun character Julie and your colouring of him. A great design and so many Halloween and spooky elements - this is fantastic.
Lorraine

Ali said...

Great card - I love the image :-) your colouring is amazing (as always) love the colours x

Sue said...

I adore your fabulous card Julie x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant card, love Hobson and all the fabulous details.
luv
Debby