My Fab Followers

Sunday 22 November 2015

Mo's Penquin with Gift and a Knittted Penquin!



This was my card for Mo's Dream Team last week but my internet was down for the best part of the week and I hadn't scheduled it to post on my own blog, so here it is!.  This little fella is Penquin with Gift off through the snow to deliver his present!!

My papers are from the Chalkboard set from Craftwork Cards and then I've used the following Marianne Dies including a stunning new tassel die from them which I love:

Christmas Tree - CR1230
Icicle Border - LR0135
Tassel Fringe  Die Set  - LR0391
Winter Wonderland - CR1347

I also knitted the Penquin below recently for DD Holly - my first knitting in years and I rather like him!


Thank goodness my internet is back - obviously - so nice to be back in touch!
Juliexxx

1 comment:

Jacee said...

Super cute card design Julie, your knitting is fab, he's a cute little chap!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design